Anyone who signs up for a new Home with Canvas Designer Homes between 1 February 2019 and 30 June 2019 will be able to choose one of the three packages offered at $0 cost.
- Free Neil Perry Package- Neil Perry Omega kitchen upgrade, signed Neil Perry cook book and VIP night cooking with Neil Perry himself.
- Free 10k Flight Centre Voucher- Pack your bags, the destination is your choice. Build your dream home and then go on your dream holiday.
- Free 10k Inspire Gallery Spend- Splurge with style in our inspire gallery. Compliment your industry leading standard inclusions with a selection of upscale interiors and luxury inclusions.
Full Terms and Conditions of the giveaway are below.
- The Canvas Designer Home Package Giveaway (Promotion) is conducted by Impact Group Aus Pty Ltd ACN trading as Canvas Designer Homes (Promoter).
- Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for entry into the Promotion a person must be an “Entrant”. An Entrant is any person who signs all the required documentation (Required Documentation) to purchase a Canvas Designer Home (Designated Canvas Designer Home) from the Promoter between 9am on 1 February 2019 to 5pm on 30 June 2019. (AEST). (Eligibility Period)
- In order to participate in the Promotion, an Entrant must be over 18 years of age, an Australian resident and a new customer to Canvas Designer Homes. A new customer does not include persons who have had any dealings with Canvas Designer Homes, completed a Preliminary Pricing Estimate (PPE) with Canvas Designer Homes, paid Canvas Designer Homes a fee and/or deposit for a tender and/or site assessment or previously entered into a tender or contract with Canvas Designer Homes.
- Required Documentation:
- Signed building contract;
- Valid and complete contract for sale of land; and
- Other related documentation as required by Canvas in order to give effect to a valid build contract.
- A Entrant must own a vacant block of land, or sign an agreement with Canvas Designer Homes to acquire a block of land on their behalf, that is registered and able to be constructed upon or if an Entrant has purchased a vacant block of land that is unregistered, the unregistered block of land must be registered within 12 months of the Entrant entering into a tender with Canvas Designer Homes for the construction of a Canvas Designer Homes master designed residential dwelling (Residential Dwelling Tender) to be eligible for the Promotion. An Entrant must make payment of the required Canvas Designer Homes deposit of $1,500.00, representing the fee for drafting of the Residential Dwelling Tender (Tender Deposit), within the Promotional Period to be eligible for the Promotion.
- The Promotion is not available to Entrants who enter into a tender with Canvas Designer Homes for the construction of a Land and House Package or for the construction of a custom designed residential dwelling who are eligible for, or who have already been afforded, under the Entrant’s PPE, a promotion or discount by Canvas Designer Homes, including any staff discounts.
- Entrant must also enter into a Queensland or Victorian Residential Building Contract for New Dwellings with Canvas Designer Homes (Building Contract), pursuant to Canvas Designer Homes’ new base prices as of 20 December 2018 and make payment of the Tender Deposit within the Eligibility Period pursuant to the Building Contract in order to be eligible for the Promotion.
- A Building Contract entered into for the construction of a residential duplex or residential dwelling that includes a granny flat are deemed to be a single purchase and such Entrant will only be eligible for 1 entry into the Promotion and will entitle them to 1 prize should they meet the Terms and Conditions herein.
- A Building Contract entered into by 2 or more persons are deemed to be a single purchase and such Entrants will only be eligible for 1 entry into the Promotion and will entitle them to 1 prize should they meet the Terms and Conditions herein.
- An Entrant shall not be eligible for the Promotion unless Canvas Designer Homes have commenced and completed construction and the Entrant has made payment/s of all claims pursuant to the Building Contract. An Entrant shall not be eligible for the Promotion unless the Entrant has completed the Building Contract.
- An Entrant shall not be eligible for the Promotion unless they have done all things and signed all necessary documents to give effect to the Residential Dwelling Tender and Building Contract. Time shall be of the essence in this regard.
- The Entrant or elected eligible customer (applicable where the Building Contract has been entered into by 2 or more persons) shall receive one of the three, $0 cost packages, of their choice.
- The Entrant shall indicate which package the Entrant prefers and once indicated, cannot amend this indication.
- The retail recommended price or value of the Prize is accurate as at the commencement of the Promotional Period. Canvas Designer Homes accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after the commencement of the Promotional Period.
- Details regarding the collection and/or delivery of the Prize will be made available for the Entrant upon completion of the Building Contract.
- No compensation is payable to the Entrant if they are unable to collect their Prize.
- The Entrant shall be the registered owner of the Prize as at the date of collection or delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. If the Entrant wishes to vary the Prize, such as the free 10k Flight Centre Voucher, it shall make its own arrangements with Flight Centre, provided that Canvas Designer Homes will not incur any expense for such variation/s and provided that it shall not delay the handover of the Prize.
4. Handover and Completion
- The Prize will be handed over within 28 days of the Draw Date, which shall be deemed to be the date of practical completion of the Designated Canvas Designer Home.
- It is intended for the prize to be handed over at the address of the Designated Canvas Designer Home.